1.easy to control,save energy 2.no cracking,no shrinking 3.fast drying,continuous production 4.high quality CE
The whole machine consists of stainless steel, and it adopts the combined and removable assembly
module in several parts: A.The main body frame; B.Conveying part; C.Microwave generator parts;
D.Microwave heating cabinet parts; E.Microwave preventing leakage parts etc.
a. Speed of Conveying belt is adjustable.
In the transmission system, it applies frequency-converting control of speed, worm gear reducer.
b. The conveyor belt is Teflon Belt,special for microwave.
c. The deviation of belt is adjusted with Hand-movement.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free Project planning and design services upon clients' special demands;
3. Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the factory;
4. Overseas installation and training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
5. Provide basic production techniques and formulas;
1.What is microwave?
Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic energy with frequencies between 300 MHz and 300 GHz, generated by magnetrons under the combined force of an electric and a magnetic field perpendicular to each other.
2. What is the advantage of microwave equipment compare to traditional equipment?
Traditional is a surface drying and sterilization method, which is not only slow, but also non-uniform with the surfaces, edges and corners of mushrooms or fungus. The imperfect drying and sterilization will cause product rejections, waste energy and extend process time.
Microwave is a direct method of drying and sterilization. Energy is transferred through the material electro-magnetically, not as a thermal heat flux. Therefore, the effect of drying and sterilization is uniformity and process time is short.